How to auction with EK Auctioneers?
EK Auctioneers Live Auctions
The benefits to the live auction (or traditional auction):
- It’s Transparent, Fast, and FUN!
- Buyers can actually touch, feel, hear and see the asset being sold.
- The atmosphere of live competition at auction tends to drive the price up for the sellers.
- The auctioneer’s chant can push a sense of urgency to the buyer.
EK Auctioneers Online Only Auctions
The benefits of online auction:
- The asset has greater exposure to a large number of buyers via the internet.
- Buyers have the opportunity to bid from the comfort of their computer anywhere in the world.
- Smaller auctions with fewer assets can be conducted timely and in a cost effective manner.
- Setup and staging of the asset in their original location.
- Grouping of multiple assets from multiple locations into one auction saving logistics issues.
EK Auctioneers Live and Online Simulcast Auctions
The benefits of Simulcast auction:
- A traditional live auction with online bidding to increase exposure of assets.
- Hybrid auctions bring together buyers locally and from around the world.
EK Auctioneers Virtual Auctions
The benefits of virtual auction:
- Virtual auctions start with a timed online auction and then is completed by a live auctioneer.
- Individual assets from all over the world can be sold from one location.
- Live auctioneer with all buyers bidding online only.
- Real Estate Auctions
- Estate Auctions
- Agricultural Auctions
- Industrial Equipment Auctions
- Benefit Fundraising Auctions